The trading world is rapidly changing and evolving, and if you don’t get in now, then it’s too late. But we have a better option for you! Prop Firms are always the best solution to your trading and capital problems. Today, on our agenda of suggestions, we have Finotive Funding. Finotive Funding is an excellent prop company. They offer traders a chance to work with a total of $11,410,000 in balance with up to 75% to 95% profit splits. If you want to trade with Finotive Funding, don’t forget to use our Discount code (FOREXPROPREVIEWS) for a 5% discount + 5% Profit split increase.
How to get the Finotive Funding Discount?
- Let’s start by going to the Finotive Funding Website. On the bottom left corner, you will see the option ‘Sign Up Today.’ Click on it. If you already have an account, there is a “Login to Member area.” click on it and log in.
- If you are signing up, you must fill in the following information.
- After you have requested to create an account, you will receive a Verification e-mail (don’t forget to check your spam folder). In the e-mail, click on the Verify E-mail Address.
- After you have verified your e-mail, you will be asked to agree to the Trading Rules of Finotive Funding, and then you can continue. Read the Trading Rules carefully. Reading the Rules and Regulations or Terms and Conditions before saying Yes to anything is essential.
- After agreeing to the terms and conditions, you will be asked to open your first account since you have signed up. Click on ‘Open Account’ to proceed further.
- On the next screen, you will have the following option. Traders can choose whatever suits them the most. After selecting, Click on ‘Choose Payment Method.’
- A small tab will open where you can choose your payment method. At the bottom of the window, there is a space for coupon codes. You must paste the discount code (FOREXPROPREVIEWS) to get the Finotive Funding Discount. Then, ‘Continue to Payment.’
Looking closely, you’ll see the discount code has been applied.
- The last step is to finalize your payment and pay, and that’s it. You have a 5% discount for Finotive Funding.
The 5% profit split increase will be automatically added to your profit. To learn more about them and the programs they offer, read the review.