TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective Date: July 2023
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and Marky d.o.o. (“Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the https://forexpropreviews.com/ website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”). We are registered in Slovenia and have our registered office at Savska cesta 55, 1230 Domžale, Slovenia. Our VAT number is SI10889833.
2. OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
Specified terms are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference.
3. CHANGES TO THE TERMS
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms from time to time. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Terms, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change. Please ensure that you check the applicable Terms every time you use our Site so that you understand which Terms apply. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms are posted.
4. ACCESS TO THE SITE & ELIGIBILITY
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
We provide reviews, ratings, and the latest news for Proprietary Trading Firms. Proprietary trading firms provide an opportunity for traders to utilize their skills and trade on behalf of the company.
We have extensive independent database covering international forex proprietary industry. We make Proprietary Trading Firms comparable by using the same methodology to review them. The final score is based on aggregation of around 700 criteria, all collected and weighted based on the reader’s preference and our industry experience. We help you to find the right Proprietary Trading Firm by answering a few simple questions and help you save valuable time. We rank Proprietary Trading Firms based on the criteria specified here: https://forexpropreviews.com/how-we-test/ . On our Site there is also a section Discount Codes where you can check and obtain discount codes for Proprietary Trading Firms discount.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We reserve all rights, titles and interest to our Services, Site and Intellectual Property, whether registered or not, except for the copyright of Third Parties’ Technologies. You agree not to modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of our Intellectual Property, in whole or in part. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right to you, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, under copyright or other intellectual property rights. You agree that our Services, Site and Intellectual Property may be used only as provided in these Terms. Intellectual Property Rights” means all patent rights, trade names, proprietary rights, copyright rights, titles, computer codes, audiovisual effects, themes, characters, character names, stories, dialog, settings, artwork, sound effects, musical works, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Intellectual Property Rights to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site and Intellectual Property Rights.
7. NO ADVICE AND NO RELIANCE
All the data, material, content, service, tool and/or information made available by us via the Site and/or other communication channels are provided to you for information purposes only. We are not making any recommendation or soliciting any action based on such data, material, content, service, tool and/or information provided to you or making any offer, solicitation or recommendation to choose or not to choose a specific Proprietary Trading Firm.
All the data, material, content, service, tool and/or information made available by us is furnished to you with the express understanding that it does not constitute investment or any other advice and you will determine, by seeking your own independent professional advice, the economic risks and merits as well as the legal, tax and accounting consequences of taking or refraining to specific Proprietary Trading Firm. Furthermore, we do not provide any tax, accounting or legal advice either, hence if you require advice in relation to such matters, you should consult your respective tax, accounting or legal advisors.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that it is also your responsibility (by seeking independent professional advice) to determine whether, how and to what extent your intended use of any data, material, content, information and/or services will be technically and legally possible in the areas of the world where you intend to use them.
All the data, material, content, service, tool and/or information made available by us is derived using various proprietary and non-proprietary sources and technologies deemed reliable by us. You expressly acknowledge and agree that although we make reasonable efforts and use reasonable care to update such data, material, service, tool, Content and/or information we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that they are comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date. In addition, the data, information and analysis contained in any material and/or content are based on professional judgement and may differ from the conclusions or analysis provided by other qualified professionals asked to perform similar analysis.
8. USER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
9. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us. As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
10. USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTION
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
Please note that Contributions and these materials have neither been verified nor approved by us and that the views expressed by other users on our Site do not represent our views or values.
11. CONTRIBUTION LICENSE
12. GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS
We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria: (1) you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed; (2) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language; (3) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability; (4) your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity; (5) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews; (6) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct; (7) you may not post any false or misleading statements; and (8) you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
14. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE AND CONTENT
Any purchases you make through Third-Party Websites will be through other websites and from other companies, and we take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party. You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or services offered on Third-Party Websites and you shall hold us harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services. Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Websites.
15. THIRD PARTY TECHNOLOGY
Our Site uses/may use third-party technologies, whereas such third-party technologies may be subject to commercial licenses (“Commercial Third-Party Technology”) or to open-source software licenses (“Open-Source Components”). To the extent there is conflict between the license terms covering the Open-Source Components and this Terms, the terms of such licenses will apply in lieu of the terms of these Terms. To the extent that the terms of the licenses, applicable to Open-Source Components, prohibit any of the restrictions in this Terms with respect to such Open-Source Components, such restrictions will not apply to such Open-Source Components.
The following list includes Open Source Technologies / Commercial Third-Party Technologies: https://mailchimp.com; https://www.tidio.com
We will update the list of Commercial and Open Source Third Party Technologies that we will use as often as reasonably possible.
We allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the Site, such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements. If you are an advertiser, you shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on the Site and any services provided on the Site or products sold through those advertisements. Further, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you possess all rights and authority to place advertisements on the Site, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights. We simply provide the space to place such advertisements, and we have no other relationship with advertisers.
17. NO FEES FOR OUR SERVICES
Our Services are free of charge. We receive compensation through paid advertising and through affiliate program pages. We review Proprietary Trading Firms based on our sole discretion free of charge, whereas some Proprietary Trading Firms may also compensate us for the review. While partners may pay to provide offers or be featured, e.g. exclusive offers, they cannot pay to alter our recommendations, advice, ratings, or any other content throughout the site. Furthermore, our content and research teams do not participate in any advertising planning nor are they permitted access to advertising campaign data. Our receipt of such compensation shall not be construed as an endorsement or recommendation by us, nor shall influence our reviews, analysis, and opinions.
18. SITE MANAGEMENT
20. TERM AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
21. MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
22. GOVERNING LAW
These conditions are governed by and interpreted following the laws of Slovenia, and the use of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. Marky d.o.o. and yourself both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Slovenia, Ljubljana.
23. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
All disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be settled in front of applicable court in Ljubljana, Slovenia
24. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
25. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS, CLAIM, INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES/SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYHTING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO 50 EUR. THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT THE COMPANY WOULD NOT ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT WIHTOUTH THESE LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES, BUT IT IS NOT LIMITED TO ANYTHING RELATED TO THE SERVICES, SITE OR CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE. YOU AGREE THAT THE PROVISIONS IN THIS TERMS OF SERVICE THAT LIMIT LIABILITY ARE ESSENTIAL TERMS OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE.
27. INJUNCTIVE RELIEF
You agree that if Your breach of these Terms will cause irreparable injury to us for which monetary damages would not be an adequate remedy we shall be entitled to seek equitable relief in addition to any remedies it may have hereunder or at law without a bond, other security, or proof of damages.
28. USER DATA
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
29. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
30. CALIFORNIA USERS AND RESIDENTS
If any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.
- No Waiver. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms operate to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Assignment. We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control.
- Severability. If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- No Joint venture. There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms or use of the Site. You agree that these Terms will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted them. You hereby waive any and all defenses you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms.
- Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation.
- Contact. In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at: Marky d.o.o., Savska cesta 55, 1230 Domžale, Slovenia, email: firstname.lastname@example.org . All communication must be made in English or alternatively in Slovenian language
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND UNDERSTAND THE RIGHTS, OBLIGATIONS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN AND BY USING OUR SERVICES YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
© 2023 ForexPropReviews All rights reserved.