Axe Trader Review Has Arrived: Check it Out!

A fresh review about Axe Trader, one of the latest additions to the proprietary trading firm industry.

Home » Axe Trader Review Has Arrived: Check it Out!

Hello, everyone, and welcome! This time, We have prepared a fresh review video for you because we will be talking about Axe Trader. They are one of the latest additions to the proprietary trading firm industry. Now, we’re going to dive into what they’re offering traders worldwide and what’s setting them apart in the industry. 

Axe Trader Review Has Arrived!

Axe Trader is a recently founded prop trading firm led by CEO Rick Knight. They were established in December of 2023 and are based out of London, UK. Now, they offer traders two distinctive funding programs. Traders can manage account sizes of up to $250,000 with an opportunity for further capital scaling.

Axe Trader Evaluation Programs

But let’s dive a little deeper into their two distinctive evaluation programs.

  • Two-step Evaluation
  • One-step Evaluation

Two Step Evaluation

Let’s begin with the two-step evaluation, which provides traders the opportunity to manage account sizes ranging from $5,000 up to $250,000. The aim is to identify talented traders who are profitable and can efficiently manage risk throughout the two-step evaluation period. The two-step evaluation allows you to trade with up to 1:30 leverage, depending on the instrument.

  • Now, phase one and phase two are going to require you to reach different profit targets. We have 8% to reach in Phase One and 5% to reach in Phase Two. Now, you cannot surpass your daily or overall loss rules; being 5% daily or 10% overall loss rules cannot.
  • But once you successfully complete both evaluation phases, you are awarded a funded account with no minimum withdrawal requirements.

As always, you are required to respect the daily and overall loss rules. Now, once you’re funded, your first payout is eight calendar days from the day that you place your first position on your funded account. 

One-Step Evaluation

Now, Axe Trader’s one-step evaluation provides traders with the opportunity to, once again, manage account sizes ranging anywhere from $5,000 up to $250,000. And you’ve got to manage risk throughout a one-step period. You can trade with up to 1:20 leverage through the one step, depending on the instrument.

  • Now, what you have to do is to reach a profit target of 10% on your account while not surpassing the 4% daily or 6% maximum loss rules. Now, with time limitations, you have no minimum or maximum trading day requirements to proceed to funded status. You have to reach that profit target without breaching your maximum daily or overall loss limit rules.
  • Now, once you complete the evaluation phase, you are awarded a fully funded account with no minimum withdrawal requirements again, respecting the loss rules.

Eight calendar days from the day you place your first position on your funded account is when you get your first payout. And again, all other withdrawals are submitted on demand. And your payouts will consist of 80% profit split up to 100% based on the profit you earn on your funded account.

Scaling Plan

Now, when it comes to the scaling plan, both the two and one-step evaluations do have the ability to scale.

So, if a trader maintains a 10% monthly profit target, you will become eligible for an account size increase equal to 25% of the initial account size every calendar day. Now, additionally, by achieving a 10% monthly profit target for six consecutive months on any account size, you qualify to receive 100% of your earned profits.

An Interesting Fact about Axe Trader!

However, if you manage to achieve this on a $250,000 account size, you also qualify for an interview with the Axe Trader team. And this can provide you with a potential opportunity for a full-time trading position to grow within the company, which is a pretty cool initiative that they’re coming out with. 

That’s not all. There is so much more that you should know about the firm, So check the Axe Trader Review:

Lastly, don’t forget to use our Discount Code (FOREXPROPREVIEWS) for a 20% Discount. Also, stay updated with the Latest Prop News.

Axe Trader Review Has Arrived: Check it Out!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Always stay up to date with our latest news